Saturday, October 4, 2008

In general, people from the city............

In general, people from Tampico like to spend Sundays at leisure. Many of them usually visit Madero's beach as a family day. They must first prepare something to eat for lunch, it could be sandwiches or a tuna salad. Many others get some fast food before going to the beach, it might be fried chicken or hamburguers. Personally, I like to make something at home and take some fruit and juices in a coller with ice. The mean reason for this is to share moments with the family.
For example, when I was a little kid my parents used to take my brothers and me every Sunday. We enjoy a lot swimming and making sand castles.
For the most part many others families from Tampico often go to church on Sundays in order to be grateful to God for the benefits that have gotten during the whole week, including health and life.
Many others prefer to take a walk or practice any sport in a city park in order to keep them active.
Generally speaking people from my city have fans at home, work and schools to get fresher inside, many others have air conditioners during the Summer, because most of the time the weather is so hot here.

1 comment:

jazzman58 said...

Hello Angelica,
I see you have six entries so far in your blog but you should have ten entries all together up until now, October 27.
Again, I suggest you to check your spelling. I do understand your writing but there are some minor mistakes you need to avoid.