Monday, November 3, 2008

TRUE OR BELIEVES ABOUT GINSENG....



Ginseng, a medicinal herb, has long been used in maintaining physical vitality throughout the far-eastern countries including Korea and China.
The Chinese have been using ginseng for over 5000 years. They composed the name ginseng from two words meaning “Man Plant” from its frequent likeness to the human form.
Ginseng is one of nature’s greatest gifts. It is used to increase physical and mental endurance, boost energy, normalize body functions, reduce cholesterol, and prevent cancer. Traditionally, ginseng has been used to enhance sexual desire, by promoting sex hormone production. There are a number of ways to take ginseng. Some Asian users simply chew on the slightly sweet, licorice flavored roots.
Personally, I like to take it in liquid with my breakfast so that I can have enough enery during the whole day.
I recommend it. It has really worked on me.

No comments: