Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WRITING A LETTER OF COMPLAINT...

(1) Unfurtunately, because of your poor service, our weekend was a disaster.
On July 16th my friends and I arrived at your inn hoping to spend an enjoyable weekend.

(2) Despite these problems, none of your employers apologized to us.
Since your ad says "have a fabulous time or get your money back," I am requestiong that you refund our money.
From the moment we arrived, there were problems with the service. First, a very unfriendly desk clerk could not find our reservation. After waiting almost half an hour, we were led by another unfriendly clerk to our room. The room, which had a view of a parking lot instead of the bay, had not yet been cleaned, so we found dirty towels on the beds and cigarrete butts in the ashtrays.

(3) Until things change at your inn, I will never recommend it to anyone.
This was not the weekend we had been looking forward to.
Service at your inn was not always like this. My previous visits were always enjoyable because of the courteous service and clean rooms with beautiful views. I expect to receive my refund shortly.
Sincerely yours.

No comments: