Saturday, November 1, 2008

Many changes happened when I was a teenager...(pg. 69)

I rememeber my adolescence as a time that just happend fairly quick, well, I mean that I wish I have done many other thing I could do or I was able to do. For example, I should have studied a carrier; and unfortunatly I did not follow my parents' advice. And finally I decided to get married with my first boyfriend.
So, that I have an deep regret in my life, because I got married so young that I could not continue my studies.
I remember parts of my life and oportunities that I had as a teenager, like studying in Canada for one year before getting married. That made me grow up a lot because I got used to take my own decisions and also helped me to be more organized and responsable. It was an amazing experience to meet different people with different culture and of course, I started to learn English.
I am also glad that I had my children very young. So, I can say I have achieved good goals as a mother also it have been hard sometimes to take desicions. But, anyway I would never change my life as a young momy.



No comments: